I thought I would send a little update now that Hadley is a big two and a half year old!
Two and a Half Year Old Stats:
Weight: 27.0 poudns, in the 31st percentile
Head: 49.0 (centimeters I think?), in the 72nd percentile.
I don't know how she doesn't topple over with that long lean body and big head! I jokingly call her my lollipop!
Likes:
- Animals...she is so interested in any animal she encounters whether it's birds, fish, or even insects. She will ask ants where they're going as they march along.
- Swimming
- Running errands...she gets so excited when I tell her that's what we're doing.
- Climbing on anything and everything
- Helping mommy cook
- Playing doctor
- Playing with her baby dolls and "betty tears" (teddy bears)
- Picking out treats for daddy at the grocery store, then giving them to him when he gets home from work and demanding that he share.
- Anything Disney-related, especially Minnie Mouse
Dislikes:
- Sun in her eyes
- Tags in her shirt
- Using the potty like a big girl
This age is so much fun, and Hadley is more of a handful than ever! She has endless energy and a curiosity that she will go to great lengths to satisfy. I love hearing all of the funny things Hadley says. She just loves life and experiences it to the fullest. She is extremely outgoing and makes friends wherever she goes. She is such a social butterfly. She starts preschool in late August and I am so excited for her to get to be around friends and have the stimulation that makes her a happy camper.











No comments:
Post a Comment