Thursday, December 10, 2015

Catching Up!


We have been so busy these past few months that I have missed out on sharing some fun birthdays, visits, and events.

In early November, MomMom and BobBob visited. We had gorgeous weather and got to spend lots of time at the beach,


















On Veteran's Day, we made red, white, and blue cookies, and American Flags. We dropped them off at Veteran's houses in our neighborhood.











On December 6, we celebrated Brett turning 29! He had lots of presents wrapped in Star Wars wrapping paper and of course, rainbow chevron. 









After opening gifts and going to church, Hadley force-fed Brett a  mimosa while he played with his new watch!




We concluded Brett's birthday with the dinner of Brett's choice, chicken cheese steaks. I attempted to make his favorite birthday chocolate pound cake.  I have a questionable history with baking, and this time, the actual cake came out awesome. The frosting, however, dripped off the cake in a pool of sugary mess. If any of the wonderful Knepp women can make this cake for Brett over Christmas, I would be very grateful! I try every year, but have never made it as yummy as his Mom and Nonna do!




We can't wait to see you all in a few short weeks! CHEESE!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment