Monday, August 11, 2014

Model Behavior


The night before Hadley's 6 month portraits, I decided to have a little practice photo session to see which outfits photographed best. I know, I know...I'm that mom. But, we were bored and I thought,  'Who knows, maybe she'll be a model like Daddy was."

The practice session was a disaster. Hadley crawled and rolled all over, acting like the lovable clown she is while I tried to get her to sit still. The pictures I took turned out so funny/blurry/terrible that I wanted to share them with you all.

And the next day, when Hadley was out of her comfort zone, she had perfect behavior for the photographer. She was actually shy and subdued and the photographer and I had to put on a show to get her to smile and show personality. I have a whole new level of respect for children's photographers now...that is not an easy job!






















If you want to see her real six month portraits, use the link at the below and the password "hadley."
http://lesleyveronikaphotography.pixieset.com/hadleys6monthportraits/

No comments:

Post a Comment