Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Huggies and Chuggies!




Back when I was pregnant with Hadley, our neighbors threw us a beautiful baby shower, and I have been waiting eagerly to return the favor! Will and Claire's baby, Grace, is due this June. Since Claire already had two baby showers, we thought a co-ed beer and diaper shower would be fun. I hosted the shower with two other girls. It was yellow & purple themed in honor of Will and Claire's Alma mater.


Brett created the chalkboard art for the occasion:



We had a "Diaper Thoughts" activity for guests to write funny notes for Will and Claire to read during late-night diaper changes:





Some koozies for favors:




And lots of yard games.



 After eating some burgers and hot dogs, the boys had a contest to see who could drink a baby bottle of beer the fastest. The guys were all surprised by how difficult it was!



The guest of honor, Will, won the contest!


His prize was a beer cake.



Congrats to Will and Claire! We can't wait to meet baby Grace!






No comments:

Post a Comment